Hire My Mommy & Come Play With Me

Jessica A.

Years of Experience: 3 years
My Rate: $10-$15/hour
Background Check: Request Access
References: Request Access

More>

To access my references, background check, current availability, and to contact me, view my full profile on Care.com.

http://www.care.com/r/childcare/jessicaa505

Care.com helps you find local child care, special needs care, tutoring, private lessons, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, and more.

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Ky, United States
I am a 27 year old MOM. I am married my son's father on July 21, 2012. I am from Louisville. right after the wedding I decided to start running, so watch my blog for tips on how to stay healthy. Also I enjoy trying new products so the blog may have many product reviews.

Friday, March 25, 2011

Kids Need Excercise and Stories

We had some warm weather for awhile but now we are getting some cold weather again. Gave the kids some balls and they were rolling around the living room on their bellies. Leave it to the balls to entertain some kiddos on a cold day in doors.















They also had storytime. We read The "Rainbow Fish", "Mr. Brown can Moo Can you?", "Potty Book For Boys" they also make this one for Girls . As well as some books about Planes and a book about a Truck Worker Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment