Hire My Mommy & Come Play With Me

Jessica A.

Years of Experience: 3 years
My Rate: $10-$15/hour
Background Check: Request Access
References: Request Access

More>

To access my references, background check, current availability, and to contact me, view my full profile on Care.com.

http://www.care.com/r/childcare/jessicaa505

Care.com helps you find local child care, special needs care, tutoring, private lessons, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, and more.

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Ky, United States
I am a 27 year old MOM. I am married my son's father on July 21, 2012. I am from Louisville. right after the wedding I decided to start running, so watch my blog for tips on how to stay healthy. Also I enjoy trying new products so the blog may have many product reviews.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bamboo Pink, Forward this to everyone ou know



I just wanted to spread the word about this company I have been given the opportunity to be a part of and so can you for Free yes I said Free till March 15th by going to https://www.bamboopink.net/JessicaA !! If you are not interested all i ask you to do is please forward this to friends, family, coworkers or anyone you can. I promise this is not a scam!  Thank you for your time :)

https://www.bamboopink.net/JessicaA

Bamboopink is a new fashionable, yet affordable jewelry line made and designed by JudeFrances, a famous, high-end designer whose current line is sold in upscale department stores, is all over the red carpet and worn by Oprah and the likes!  Check them out at www.judefrances.com.  Analysts speculate that Bamboopink will be the largest women’s internet start-up company in history.  The company has a cutting-edge business model, and the jewelry will be sold through consultants on our personal websites and through “virtual” jewelry parties. 

My team is growing by the minute!  I am hoping that you would consider posting for us on your blog to help promote our team!!!
Or, rather than promoting me, you could sign up yourself (no costs, no risks, and no obligations!) and earn some awesome prizes and/or a great income from home!!! 

This company is exploding over the internet, so if you post this to your blog soon with the right tags, I think you will get lots of hits!!!

Go to Bamboopink.com for more information
Please let me know if you need any additional information from me or if you would like to discuss this!  I appreciate any help you can give!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica! So glad you joined our team! It's free still to sign up everyone so keep signing up it's a great company I promise!

    ReplyDelete