Hire My Mommy & Come Play With Me

Jessica A.

Years of Experience: 3 years
My Rate: $10-$15/hour
Background Check: Request Access
References: Request Access

More>

To access my references, background check, current availability, and to contact me, view my full profile on Care.com.

http://www.care.com/r/childcare/jessicaa505

Care.com helps you find local child care, special needs care, tutoring, private lessons, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, and more.

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Ky, United States
I am a 27 year old MOM. I am married my son's father on July 21, 2012. I am from Louisville. right after the wedding I decided to start running, so watch my blog for tips on how to stay healthy. Also I enjoy trying new products so the blog may have many product reviews.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

He's A Big Kid NOW

Yesterday we made Popsicle s with Apple Juice and Water frozen ice cube tray treats.  They really enjoy them and they are hydrating. since we had some warm weather for a while.
 I made pine cone bird feeders with the kids today, now they think it is nap time because we had some food at the table, going to make lunch by 11:30 then it is really nap time, has some spring cleaning to do while they nap, bathrooms (YUCK); right now is potty time. Put 1 little gold fish in each potty as a target. Make those fishes swim, right. 
Troy went pee on potty 5 days in a row this week, Sunday Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. So we will see how he is going to do this weekend, hopefully this continued our educational potty training DVD says it takes 8 weeks once we start building momentum and consistency. 
Please take a look at some of the materials, our favorite materials are the BIG KID CENTRAL Success DVD, Pull Ups Night Time Pants ( we are still taking naps during the day), and a potty chair, we also enjoy reading books about potty training.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment