Hire My Mommy & Come Play With Me

Jessica A.

Years of Experience: 3 years
My Rate: $10-$15/hour
Background Check: Request Access
References: Request Access

More>

To access my references, background check, current availability, and to contact me, view my full profile on Care.com.

http://www.care.com/r/childcare/jessicaa505

Care.com helps you find local child care, special needs care, tutoring, private lessons, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, and more.

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Ky, United States
I am a 27 year old MOM. I am married my son's father on July 21, 2012. I am from Louisville. right after the wedding I decided to start running, so watch my blog for tips on how to stay healthy. Also I enjoy trying new products so the blog may have many product reviews.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pull Ups, Diapers, Potty Training

Huggies Pull-Ups Training Pants with Learning Designs, Boys, 2T-3T, 58-Count


We started Potty Training and what is more essential when Potty Training then Pull Ups. Pull Ups Big Boy Potty Pants offer a cooling sensation to the baby when he is wet and allow for an easy up and down when we must go pee or poo on potty.

We need stickers as much as we need Pull Ups when potty training. Each time we go on potty the boy gets a sticker. Whether or not he actually went pee or poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment