Hire My Mommy & Come Play With Me

Jessica A.

Years of Experience: 3 years
My Rate: $10-$15/hour
Background Check: Request Access
References: Request Access

More>

To access my references, background check, current availability, and to contact me, view my full profile on Care.com.

http://www.care.com/r/childcare/jessicaa505

Care.com helps you find local child care, special needs care, tutoring, private lessons, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, and more.

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Ky, United States
I am a 27 year old MOM. I am married my son's father on July 21, 2012. I am from Louisville. right after the wedding I decided to start running, so watch my blog for tips on how to stay healthy. Also I enjoy trying new products so the blog may have many product reviews.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

KIDS NEED TO STRETCH THEIR LEGS

Today was such a nice day. the weather was great, the snow was almost melted, but it was so warm not really sure why there any snow on the ground at all, besides that it starting getting cold when the sun starting going down. So the youth group at the church had this fundraiser at the church; Troy and I went and baby sat there was alot more kids than we initially anticipated and some of them were older so they were rambunctious. Before the activities started he and I went to playground and so he can get some excercise, this is very important for children if you do not have any yet, make note for the future. KIDS NEED TO STRETCH THEIR LEGS, run, jump, play. so he had a good time playing on the churches playground and also dancing at the nursery.

No comments:

Post a Comment