Hire My Mommy & Come Play With Me

Jessica A.

Years of Experience: 3 years
My Rate: $10-$15/hour
Background Check: Request Access
References: Request Access

More>

To access my references, background check, current availability, and to contact me, view my full profile on Care.com.

http://www.care.com/r/childcare/jessicaa505

Care.com helps you find local child care, special needs care, tutoring, private lessons, senior care, pet care, housekeeping, and more.

About Me

My photo
Louisville, Ky, United States
I am a 27 year old MOM. I am married my son's father on July 21, 2012. I am from Louisville. right after the wedding I decided to start running, so watch my blog for tips on how to stay healthy. Also I enjoy trying new products so the blog may have many product reviews.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My 26th Birthday

When I woke up yesterday I did not realize that it was actually going to be quite hard to be happy. I always enjoy my birthday. I always make sure of it. But yesterday seemed to be a little harder. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that i am a Mom and the more I age the more my son ages. AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT. So, along with being my 26Th Birthday November 14Th. We were also celebrating (trying to celebrate; considering that it is a Monday and all had to work.) our 1 year engagement. As well as the 2 year anniversary of the day our son walked for the first time.

But the day was already scheduled to visit the allergist so that is a story I don't want to repeat, my son is very allergic to all seasons as well as furry purries (cats). 

Well to make it seem like a better day I got him a muffin and his best friend shows up at the muffin shop. 

Then we went shopping with Aunt Katy ( my sister) so I could get a birthday present for myself. 

We had so much fun, and Troy really thought we were funny trying on all of these clothings and accessories. 
Me and My sister Katy

Me, New Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment